Report 04-12: Commission Review of a Proposal by the Chaffey Community College District to Establish an Educational Center in the City of Chino
Published by The California Postsecondary Education CommissionSeptember 2004View Full Publication
The Commission concurs with the California Community College Board of Governors that an educational center should be established in Chino. The Commission specifically concludes that:
- Enrollments from the Chino Valley will almost triple over the next 12 years;
- Capacity at the existing outreach center in downtown Chino cannot accommodate the anticipated enrollment demand; and that
- The proposed educational offerings address the area’s educational needs.
Related Topics: Facilities Review
Further information may be obtained from the Commission's Research Staff
(916) 445-1000 or via e-mail at Research_Staff@cpec.ca.gov.
A copy of any publication may be requested from the Commission's Publications Unit
(916) 445-1000 or via e-mail at Publication_Request@cpec.ca.gov.
Sign up to be notified when new publications are released.