Report 04-16: Transfer: Making It Happen Program – An Evaluation
Published by The California Postsecondary Education CommissionDecember 2004View Full Publication
- While anecdotal information is available concerning the effectiveness of the Transfer: Making It Happen program, CPEC finds that insufficient quantitative fiscal and outcome information is available to assess the program.
- CPEC is unable to determine the success and effectiveness of this program and is unable to comment on whether it should be continued or expanded.
- If the Governor and the Legislature wish to continue the program beyond its current December 31, 2005, sunset date, CPEC offers two recommendations.
Related Topics: Program Review | Student Progress and Success | Enrollments and Degrees Awarded | Student Transfer
Further information may be obtained from the Commission's Research Staff
(916) 445-1000 or via e-mail at Research_Staff@cpec.ca.gov.
A copy of any publication may be requested from the Commission's Publications Unit
(916) 445-1000 or via e-mail at Publication_Request@cpec.ca.gov.
Sign up to be notified when new publications are released.