Report 06-9: Academic and Vocational Programs and Plans Proposed by the Public Higher Education Systems, 2005-06
Published by The California Postsecondary Education CommissionJune 2006View Full Publication
This report highlights three major planning initiatives of the California public higher education systems:
- Program expansion in the health sciences under consideration by the University of California;
- Expansion of independent doctoral programs under consideration by the California State University; and
- Development of a labor market analysis tool to assist the program planning process of California Community Colleges.
Related Topics: Program Review | Private Postsecondary and Vocational Education
Further information may be obtained from the Commission's Research Staff
(916) 445-1000 or via e-mail at Research_Staff@cpec.ca.gov.
A copy of any publication may be requested from the Commission's Publications Unit
(916) 445-1000 or via e-mail at Publication_Request@cpec.ca.gov.
Sign up to be notified when new publications are released.