Report 89-1: Legislative Priorities for the Commission, 1989: A Report of the California Postsecondary Education Commission
Published by The California Postsecondary Education CommissionJanuary 1989View Full Publication
The Commission has agreed on the following seven priorities for initiative with the Legislature during the first year of 1989-90 legislative session.
- Improving State oversight of private postsecondary education
- Meeting California's adult education needs
- Promoting educational equity
- Ensuring equitable and predictable student fees
- Responding to the new instructional technologies
- Developing State policy for adjusting maximum Cal Grant awards >
- Revising the "Gann Limit" on State spending
Related Topics: Enrollment Demand and Capacity Analysis
Further information may be obtained from the Commission's Research Staff
(916) 445-1000 or via e-mail at Research_Staff@cpec.ca.gov.
A copy of any publication may be requested from the Commission's Publications Unit
(916) 445-1000 or via e-mail at Publication_Request@cpec.ca.gov.
Sign up to be notified when new publications are released.