Report 89-7: State Budget Priorities of the Commission, 1989: A Report of the California Postsecondary Education Commission
Published by The California Postsecondary Education CommissionMarch 1989View Full Publication
The California Postsecondary Education Commission has adopted the following six priorities for the State budget for higher education during fiscal year 1989-90:
- Expanding funding for adult education programs in English as a second language and basic skills
- Supporting enrollment growth in California's public universities
- Implementing the community college reforms of Assembly Bill 1725
- Expanding student financial assistance
- Maintaining low fees for students in public higher education
- Funding capital outlay
Related Topics: Budgeting and Financing of Higher Education
Further information may be obtained from the Commission's Research Staff
(916) 445-1000 or via e-mail at Research_Staff@cpec.ca.gov.
A copy of any publication may be requested from the Commission's Publications Unit
(916) 445-1000 or via e-mail at Publication_Request@cpec.ca.gov.
Sign up to be notified when new publications are released.