Report 90-7 : Legislative Priorities of the Commission, 1990: A Report of the California Postsecondary Education Commission
Published by The California Postsecondary Education CommissionJanuary 1990View Full Publication
The Commission has agreed on the following six priorities for initiative with the Legislature during the 1990 legislative session:
- Meeting California's adult education needs
- Ensuring equitable and predictable student fees
- Revising the Master Plan for Higher Education
- Improving State oversight of private postsecondary education
- Promoting educational equity
- Long-range planning for higher education
Related Topics: Enrollment Demand and Capacity Analysis | Fees, Tuition, Costs and Financial Aid | Performance of Higher Education
Further information may be obtained from the Commission's Research Staff
(916) 445-1000 or via e-mail at Research_Staff@cpec.ca.gov.
A copy of any publication may be requested from the Commission's Publications Unit
(916) 445-1000 or via e-mail at Publication_Request@cpec.ca.gov.
Sign up to be notified when new publications are released.