Report 90-26: Legislation Affecting Higher Education During the Second Year of the 1989-90 Session: A Staff Report of the California Postsecondary Education Commission
Published by The California Postsecondary Education CommissionOctober 1990View Full Publication
This staff report summarizes legislative activities that affected higher education during the second year of the Legislature's biennial 1989-90 session.
- Part One in pages 1-6 presents highlights of higher education legislation during the year.
- Part Two on pages 7-22 describes all higher education legislation signed by the Governor.
- And Part Three on pages 23-44 identifies higher education bills vetoed by the Governor.
Related Topics: Enrollment Demand and Capacity Analysis
Further information may be obtained from the Commission's Research Staff
(916) 445-1000 or via e-mail at Research_Staff@cpec.ca.gov.
A copy of any publication may be requested from the Commission's Publications Unit
(916) 445-1000 or via e-mail at Publication_Request@cpec.ca.gov.
Sign up to be notified when new publications are released.