Report 90-27: Legislative Priorities of the Commission, 1991: A Report of the California Postsecondary Education Commission
Published by The California Postsecondary Education CommissionDecember 1990View Full Publication
Each year the Commission adopts legislative priorities designed to guide Commission staff in representing the Commission in the legislative process. Based on its current policies and recommendations, the Commission has adopted the following six priorities for legislative action in 1991:
- Expanding information and outreach efforts to increase college preparation;
- Promoting educational equity;
- Enhancing the quality of undergraduate teaching;
- Encouraging student choices among alternative public, independent, and private postsecondary options;
- Strengthening the transfer process; and
- Supporting constitutional reforms to eliminate existing budget constraints.
Related Topics: Enrollment Demand and Capacity Analysis
Further information may be obtained from the Commission's Research Staff
(916) 445-1000 or via e-mail at Research_Staff@cpec.ca.gov.
A copy of any publication may be requested from the Commission's Publications Unit
(916) 445-1000 or via e-mail at Publication_Request@cpec.ca.gov.
Sign up to be notified when new publications are released.