Report 91-16: Update on Long-Range Planning Activities: Report of the Executive Director, September 16, 1991
Published by The California Postsecondary Education CommissionSeptember 1991View Full Publication
This first report by the Commission's new executive director, Warren H. Fox, summarizes developments in long-range planning by California's public colleges and universities since the Commission issued its major planning report, Higher Education at the Crossroads: Planning for the Twenty-First Century, in January 1990. It major sections are:
- California Community Colleges
- The California State University
- University of California
- Ongoing Policy Issues for the Commission
Related Topics: Enrollment Demand and Capacity Analysis | Commission Operations
Further information may be obtained from the Commission's Research Staff
(916) 445-1000 or via e-mail at Research_Staff@cpec.ca.gov.
A copy of any publication may be requested from the Commission's Publications Unit
(916) 445-1000 or via e-mail at Publication_Request@cpec.ca.gov.
Sign up to be notified when new publications are released.