Report 91-21: Legislative and State Budget Priorities of the Commission, 1992: A Report of the California Postsecondary Education Commission
Published by The California Postsecondary Education CommissionDecember 1991View Full Publication
Each your since 1988, the Commission has issued a statement of its legislative priorities for the coming year, and since 1989, it has done the same for State budget affecting higher education. Because of the particularly close relationship between legislative and budget proposals during the State's current fiscal crisis, the Commission has combined those two previously separate documents into this one for 1992. In it, the Commission lists its five priorities for the coming year;
- Adequate Funding for California Higher Education (page 1);
- Continuing Efforts to Increase Educational Diversity in California Higher Education (page 2);
- Financing Adult Education (page 2);
- Implementation of Community College Reforms Under AB 1725 (page 3); and
- Planning and Development of the Use of Educational Technology (page 3).
Related Topics: Budgeting and Financing of Higher Education
Further information may be obtained from the Commission's Research Staff
(916) 445-1000 or via e-mail at Research_Staff@cpec.ca.gov.
A copy of any publication may be requested from the Commission's Publications Unit
(916) 445-1000 or via e-mail at Publication_Request@cpec.ca.gov.
Sign up to be notified when new publications are released.