Report 92-23: 1992-93 Plan of Work for the California Postsecondary Education Commission: Major Studies and Other Commission Activities
Published by The California Postsecondary Education CommissionAugust 1992View Full Publication
At the beginning of each fiscal year, the Commission staff develops its plans for major research studies and other projects over the year, and brings the resulting workplan to the Commission for discussion. This is the staff's plan for these activities during fiscal year 1992-93. After an introductory statement about the Commission's priorities, this year's workplan groups 25 planned projects into three major categories:
- Financing California Higher Education (pages 3-5);
- Institutional Performance and Student Progress (pages 7-8);
- Coordinating Responsibilities and Information Dissemination (pages 9-11).
Related Topics: Enrollment Demand and Capacity Analysis
Further information may be obtained from the Commission's Research Staff
(916) 445-1000 or via e-mail at Research_Staff@cpec.ca.gov.
A copy of any publication may be requested from the Commission's Publications Unit
(916) 445-1000 or via e-mail at Publication_Request@cpec.ca.gov.
Sign up to be notified when new publications are released.