Report 92-28: Legislation Affecting Higher Education During the Second Year of the 1991-92 Session: A Staff Report to the California Postsecondary Education Commission
Published by The California Postsecondary Education CommissionOctober 1992View Full Publication
In this three-part report, the Commission staff summarizes legislation affecting higher education that the California Legislature passed during the second year of the 1991-92 legislative session.
- Part One of the report, on pp. 1-4, describes highlights of the past legislative year.
- Part Two on pp. 5-14 describes bills signed into law by the Governor.
- Part Three on pp. 15-22 identifies bills vetoed by the Governor and quotes the Governor's veto messages regarding them.
Related Topics: Enrollment Demand and Capacity Analysis
Further information may be obtained from the Commission's Research Staff
(916) 445-1000 or via e-mail at Research_Staff@cpec.ca.gov.
A copy of any publication may be requested from the Commission's Publications Unit
(916) 445-1000 or via e-mail at Publication_Request@cpec.ca.gov.
Sign up to be notified when new publications are released.