Comprehensive Reports from the Commission's Data
“42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.”
– Chinese fortune cookie
“Torture numbers long enough and they will confess to anything.”
– CPEC staff member The Commission maintains a large variety of data, with access to over 50 million records using these and other on-line data tools. We invite you to use these tools to discover and learn about higher education in California.
- Custom Data Reports: Generate a data report about California students by gender, age, ethnicity, student level, institutions, and segment.
- Trend Analysis: Take a detailed look at the Commission's data over time.
- Transfer Pathways: Information regarding the flow of community college students to public four-year colleges and universities.
- Freshmen Pathways: Information regarding the flow of recent high school graduates to public colleges and universities.
- High School Characteristics: Search for public high schools in California based on various criteria.
- California School Codes and Cross-Walk System: CPEC has created a Mapping System to provide a comprehensive set of codes used by various entities.
- Reproduce Pre-Configured Report: Instructions for reproducing various quick data reports located on the Commission's website.