Audio Streaming Instructions for Mac UsersThe Commission uses Windows Media Services to stream its audio and visual content.
- Make sure you have a current version of STUFFIT: (http://www.stuffit.com/mac/expander.html)
- Download the Windows Media Player from Microsoft: ( http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/player/mac/mp9/default.aspx)
- After downloading the file, Double click the file and it will open with STUFFIT and expand the Windows Media Player installer.
- Double click the installer. It will appear that nothing happened.
- Go into the Applications folder. You will see the Windows Media Player folder and the Window Media Player within the folder.
- Point it to http://media.cpec.ca.gov/media