Reviews and Legislation
Reviews of Program and Facility Proposals and Positions on Legislation
Two of the Commission's important mandates are the review of new academic programs and new facilities. Staff members work with with the public segments to make certain new programs and facilities align with statewide, long-range planning and goals. Commission staff members monitor and review legislative bills related to higher education. Information about these bills, including summaries and positions, are available here.
- Program Review: The Commission's role in the establishment of new academic programs.
- Facilities Review: The Commission's role in the approval of new facilities.
- Bills and Summaries: Complete listing of all legislative bills and their brief summaries.
- Priority Bills and Positions: This Legislative Update presents a list of higher education bills that have been introduced during the 2011-12 session.
- Committee Members: A complete listing of all legislative committee members.
- Enacted Legislation: Legislation pertinent to the establishment of the Commission and how it is run.