Advanced SearchEnter key words in the "Search for" box separating each word by spaces. You can refine your query by selecting the time frame the pages were last modified. You can also refine your search by selecting various sections of the Commission website or you can select the entire website. Search tips and a description of supported advanced search features can be found at the bottom of this page. To search for a college, use the College Search. To search for a publication, use the Publication Search.
Can't find what you're looking for?Try using the Website Index. Or you can leave us a comment and let us know what you would like to find.
Fill out the form on our Comments Page or send an e-mail to Webmaster@CPEC.CA.Gov.
- One option at a time. When multiple options are available, change one at a time and see how it affects the results.
- Try a different term. The exact word you entered may not have been used. Enter another term with the same or similar meaning. (Use "disability" instead of "deaf".)
- Use part of a word. Enter only a part of the word (use "educat" instead of "education" or "educate").
- Try a different form of the same word. Change from singular to plural or from plural to singular (use "men" instead of "man"). Add "-ing", "-ed", or "-tion" to verbs (use evaluation instead of evaluate).
- Check your spelling. The search compares exactly what you entered to the items available. Only exact matches will be found.
The search is also configured to use the following advanced features:
Boolean Expressions: Use AND or OR between word or phrases.
Use NOT to exclude a word from the search.
Phrases: Use double quotes to define a search phrase. Search Symbols: + Include filter, results must contain this word or phrase. - Exclude filter, results must not contain this word or phrase. & Logical AND. | Logical OR. ! Logical NOT.
- Use spaces to separate criteria from logical symbols (&, |, and !). Otherwise, symbols will be treated as part of the word or phrase.
- To use the Include Filter (+) or the Exclude Filter (-), put a space before the filter but not after.
- Single quotes and apostrophes will be included in any search string.